[meteorite-list] Fossil, Relict, or Paleo- was "Fossil" NWA 2828

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 11:06:43 -0500

Hi Jeff and list,

Thank you Jeff for the educating insight you have provided me, and others on
this topic. The more complicated these get, the more I am drawn into all
aspects of meteoritics. It certainly draws my attention away from the
negative Moroccan influence I endure while acquiring these interesting
"messengers" from our neighbors just outside our blue boundaries!

Thank you again for all who have contributed to this very educational
thread, this makes it all worth while in the long run!

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection