[meteorite-list] nwa 2965/nwa2828,going up??

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 11:39:52 -0500

Hi Steve and Everyone,

Steve asks,
"With all the emails and bantering around on this meteorite do you think
with all the pairings and TKW,do you think this will be going up in price
anytime soon?"

This meteorite is already offered at a very reasonable price for prepared
slices and individuals compared to acquisition costs. Steve, please do not
treat this as a "stock trade". I would hate to think I am in "that" market
again; as wonderful, yet messed up it was back in the day!! :-)$ / ;-)$$
:-/( (dreaming of a beach with a couple cold ones and a couple hot
tot(sp)... Now that's a market (similar to the Tucson Show!

Take care,
Greg