[meteorite-list] Astronomy Magazine August 2006 freebie

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 15:32:12 -0600

Astronomy Magazine was kind enough to send me a couple free issues of their
August 2006 issue for my help with the blog last week

To see it, go to this URL and scroll down to "The Sky Is Falling." It has
some nice Haag commentary?.I?ll have to ask him in Tucson to throw a
meteorite at me?;^)

http://www.astronomy.com/asy/cs/blogs/astronomy/default.aspx

Since they were kind enough to give me two copies, and I only desire one, I
will go ahead and pass the extra along at cost (free) to the first person to
e-mail me. I do ask that you pay shipping, likely $1.50 in the US, outside
the US I will just send and then you can pay the shipping when it arrives,
as it is pretty hard to guess exactly in most foreign cases.

I only have one extra issue so this will be just to the first to
respond....sorry.

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com