[meteorite-list] AD: WEBSITE UPDATE SALE

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 14:52:48 -0800 (PST)

After two months I finally got my new meteorites from
munich (I sent them seafreight which cost me 350 Euros
because airfreight would have costs me almost 4000
euros) but at last I have new meteorites again. Havent
had a chance to do much cutting yet but will get at
that tomorrow.
See my new sale here:
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/metsale/msale2.html
Page will get links to my website tomorrow but a 20%
discount to list members on anything of interest
bought today and tomorrow. Paypal preferred for
payment.
Cheers
DEAN