[meteorite-list] Missing Tucson this year - So how about Ensisheim???

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 16:16:00 -0800

Hi Norbert and All,

That sounds like a great invitation, a good excuse to celebrate my birthday
which is also in June. Two shows for almost the price of one and a chance to
meet the European contingent of collectors! Who cares about margaritas when
the beer and wine are so great in Europe? My only regret about missing
Tucson this year and probably the upcoming years is that it was a great
place to meet up with fellow collectors. I guess I will still see some of
them in Denver which I will not miss for the world.

Take Care and have fun at the show for those who are attending,

Adam