[meteorite-list] AD - New classified stuff

From: PolandMET <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 00:25:29 +0100

Hello List
Tucson is soooo close, alot of work here but I have unfortunatelly only 2
hands.

Anyway I have made ready 3 newly classified meteorites and one old just
received his own number.

http://www.polandmet.com/

. NWA4554 [L5] - one beautifull specimen with perfect crust and fresh
interior. Just look on this beauty.
. NWA4559 [LL5] - super shocked amphoterite. Im sure You never see chondrite
like this one. Last 12 full slices. So who first ask, the he will be a
winner.
. NWA4560 [LL3.7] - beautifull type 3.7 with many chondruls. Everything nice
mirror polished with box.
. NWA4561 [EL3] - light-blue colored material. NWA2828 paleo official
pairing.

My paypal email is : paypal at polandmet.com

If You like something just ask. For next 24 hours shipping free.

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin at meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin at polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195