[meteorite-list] introduction

From: MexicoDoug <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 01:01:31 -0600

Hi Mike, and welcome as a contributor to the meteorite list. Here's looking
to some fresh grist for the mill, especially on those days we, or our
discussions, start feeling as old as the meteorites themselves! Of course
your comment left me wondering, of the few meteorites you do have, if you
found any of them?

Best wishes,
Doug