[meteorite-list] More on Riker Boxes

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 15:26:56 -0600

"Does anyone know where the best dealer is in the Tucson
Show for rikers? I know prices vary a good deal.
         Thanks, Michael

Hello again Michael and list,

There is a large supplier that always sets up at the Riverpark Inn (formerly
Pueblo Inn). They sell Riker-like cases, gem cases, plastic stands and the
like.

There is a pool side photograph here that shows the lounge and the like the
in background. The supplier sets up under the green topped section of the
building, which is somewhat a corner of the pool area, which is full of food
vendors during the show time. They have been there the last few years and
usually cheaper then wholesale prices on the 'net, and without shipping.

http://www.theriverparkinn.com/index.asp

I see on the Meteorite Exchange Tucson page that Erich should be there, he
always is. Also the Saharan Overlords and Paul Liu are usually at this
location.

Clear Skies,
Mark