[meteorite-list] AD: NWA SALE

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 21:24:27 -0800 (PST)

After so many months its nice to have lots of nice
meteorites again. My webpage is starting to look
respectable again with around 200 NWAs listed for
sale.
New NWAs for sale are on these links:
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/metsale/msale3.html
and
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/metsale/msale4.html
20% discount to list members for anything of interest
on my website.
Paypal preferred for payment
I havent had a chance to list much on ebay yet but see
my ebay user id AMUNRE for a hundred or so more anyway
including a couple dozen started at 99 cents a couple
days ago. But I should have lots of new meteorites
listed on ebay again over the next few days and many
will be in my ebay store so check back often.
Sincerely
DEAN BESSEY
http://www.meteoriteshop.com