[meteorite-list] [AD]Looking for.....

From: Zelimir Gabelica <Zelimir.Gabelica_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 08:28:39 +0100

Hello Jan,

I have the following, as duplicates (I am not a dealer and only sell/trade
a piece when I can improve it in collection):

1) Lazarev:
part slice of 7.14 g, one crusted edge, etched with nice W. pattern
visible. Got from Sergey Vasiliev in 2005 but now duplicate

2) Mount Baldr:
I have 2 small fragments, about 0.4 g each, gray (must check if some crust
present but I doubt). Believe I got them from Rob Elliott in 2003 (not sure)

The bad news is that these are in my collection that is in Belgium. But
(exceptionnally), this week I am in France and back only next Saturday.
Probably too late for you to get the pieces for Tucson if ever you are
interested.
That is also the reason I can't describe them better(sizes etc). They are
just only mentioned and roughly described on my sales computer list.

I don't remember the prices either but am ready to release these at a lower
price than purchased.

I hope you have better luck elsewhere.

Very cordially,

Zelimir

PS: Yvonne and you are always welcome in Ensisheim!

A 20:11 13/01/2007 +0100, vous avez ?crit :