[meteorite-list] Northbranch H5

From: Matt Morgan <mmorgan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 15:53:21 -0700

Looking at the photo, you can see the oxide looks more like pencil lead
and the unaltered Fe-Ni flakes look like chrome.
There is some fresh metal along the margins of the oxide vein, however.
There is alos alot of oxide rimming the unaltered Fe-Ni flakes. Again
you can see the color differences.
Matt