[meteorite-list] Solid Evidence of Estraterrestrial Mining in our Solar System!

From: Ed Deckert <edeckert_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 22:13:27 -0500

Hello list,

WOW! I was truly blown away by this. Solid evidence of mining and smelting
activities that have taken place in our solar system. With official test
results confirming the composition of this material that has been dubbed
"Spaceslag" on the official Spaceslag website!!!!!

There is an excellent opportunity to own a sample of this item thanks to a
listing on ebay. Bidding starts at a paltry $22,000.00 US Dollars.
Shipping from Canada to the US for this 220 gram piece is only $50.00 US
Dollars!!!!!!!!!!

I am too excited to place an opening bid at this time! LOL

I will definitely watch this one to see how the bidding war proceeds...

Here's a link in case any of you are crazy enough to want to place a bid...
:-)

LOL for now... Ed

http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Spaceslag-Meteorite_W0QQitemZ170070894753QQihZ007QQcategoryZ3239QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem