[meteorite-list] killer glenormiston iron

From: MexicoDoug <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 17:40:01 -0600

Hi Darren,

Regarding the Villalbeto de la Pena meteorite paper, I thing the Seller
mirko66 was quite explicit about offering a paper. Also, having personally
dealt with the Seller, I am sure if someone bid up a paper to the value of
what the main mass would be worth (1.4 kg), he would not force the sale, and
that there is no oddness whatsoever about this auction. Btw, you responced
to the wrong post, what is Bob Walker thinking about auctioning his glenie
piccie?!

Best wishes and Best health!

Doug