[meteorite-list] Comet McNaught Update

From: lebofsky at lpl.arizona.edu <lebofsky_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 07:59:35 -0700 (MST)

Hi Jeff:

My last two emails to the listserv have failed, so this is probably only
going to you.

Nice pics, even though you have not seen the comet. we saw it the end of
last week after sunset (had the neighbors come out wondering what we were
doing) and saw it in the middle of the day on Sunday (blocking out the
sun). Since it is moving south, we will lose it completely in a few days.

Larry