[meteorite-list] My Tucson info

From: meteor a <comet1995-2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 13:11:28 -0700

Hi ALL!!!Due to my problems I can't be this time to Tucson.BUT! My friend (part of my TEAM) will be there! His name is Dima. Some of you who visit last French and German shows saw him and hope remember with good. So please do not hesitate, you are ALL welcome to the Room 150 at new location Quality Inn. Only one thing more: please introduce your self when you come -- Dima do not know you face to face. But I'll give maximum info to him so he could recognize YOU.
Dima will appear in Tucson on 25-th or 26-th.

All the best and GOOD LUCK!Serge
Type your favorite song.? Get a customized station.? Try MSN Radio powered by Pandora.
http://radio.msn.com