[meteorite-list] Meteorite presentation and thanks

From: Gary K. Foote <gary_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 16:22:35 -0500

Matt,

CJ and I did the same thing last year with 6 and 8 year old schoolchildren. What a blast
we had. I really like your idea about the limerick competition for the special prize.
Keeps the interest flowing after the presentation is over and would be incentive for the
kids to look things up on their own. Great idea.

I wrote an article on our presentation that was printed in the November issue of
Meteorite Magazine. We plan to do another presentation this year - and probably every
year afterwards. The rewards go both ways, don't they?

Very Best,

Gary
http://www.meteorite-dealers.com