[meteorite-list] AD - NWA 011 Pairing - NWA 4587

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 12:45:42 -0500

Dear List,

START THE TUCSON SHOW A WEEK EARLY!!

Here is the deal of the century! Since I don't sell out of a room during the
Tucson Show, and for those who will not be able to attend this year, I am
bringing the Show to you by listing 36 specimens of my NWA 011 pairing on
eBay. I just received the number assignment and it is NWA 4587.

NWA 011 was once thought to have come from Mercury but scientific analysis
performed since then and multiple measurements of oxygen isotopes determine
it to be an Ungrouped Achondrite. Another pairing to NWA 011 has been
selling briskly over the last year at $1,000.00 per gram and is basically
sold out. Not here, I am offering NWA 4587 during a short time for as low as
$181.00 per gram for the main mass and $195.00 to $250.00 per gram for
complete and part slices. The sizes available range from the 143.3 gram Main
Mass, 20.7 gram slice and all the way down to 656mg for a small part slice.
These are the largest specimens and the best deal of a NWA 011 pairing you
will find anywhere. I loaded the largest and best specimens available so if
you are interested, do not hesitate as these will not last long at these low
prices. NWA 4587 is offered under my eBay seller name, NaturesVault.

Here are just a couple of the 36 specimens available:

143.3g Main Mass
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=180075850082&rd=1&rd=1
20.7g Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=180075850613&rd=1&rd=1
18.8g Complete Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=180075850834&rd=1&rd=1
13.7g Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=180075851055&rd=1&rd=1
10.6g Complete Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=180075851306&rd=1&rd=1
10.5g Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=180075851517&rd=1&rd=1
9.7g Complete Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=180075851777&rd=1&rd=1
9.6g End Cut
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=180075852043&rd=1&rd=1
5.3g Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=180075852298&rd=1&rd=1
5.1g Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=180075852528&rd=1&rd=1
4.372g Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=180075852932&rd=1&rd=1
3.6g Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=180075853407&rd=1&rd=1

...To see all that I have available of NWA 4587, click on one of the above
links and then click "View seller's other items". That, or go to eBay and
search for "NWA 4587 Meteorite".

In addition to these awesome specimens, I have loaded many Wholesale-priced
1 and 2-kilo Lots of classified and unclassified material.

I have auctions ending today as well, many of which are still at the 99 cent
starting price, great deals will be had.

Best regards and "Thank You" for bidding and/or looking,
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
NaturesVault (eBay)