[meteorite-list] north europe hurrycane emergency

From: Matthias Bärmann <majbaermann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 14:37:35 +0100

Hi Leandro,

very nice from you caring about. Yes, it was a handsome hurricane, topspeed
ca. 120 miles/h. I live in the southern part of Germany, not far from the
Lake of Contance. We've some problems with trees fallen on streets and
highways, some roofs are damaged. But the nest of our storks is still on the
top of the roof, so: all okay.

All best,

Matthias