[meteorite-list] [AD?] Tucson Show B&B

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 20:27:36 -0700

Dear Listees:

The rental house in Tucson I mentioned last week has been booked by a
famous meteorite hunter.

For anyone still looking for last-minute accommodation, I know of a
lovely bed and breakfast in downtown Tucson which is available during
the show on a nightly basis. It's a roomy, elegant 1940s brick house,
patio garden, orange trees, etc. Private room, private bath, situated
very close to both main show and Holidome. Use of full kitchen,
washer/dryer, personal parking space, etc. Nice place, good deal. Owner
is a personal friend. Highly recommended.

Please reply off-List if interested.

Geoff N.

www.aerolite.org

Official supplier of Steve Arnold Brenham meteorites
http://www.aerolite.org/brenham.htm