[meteorite-list] Strewnfield on my Table- AD

From: Gary K. Foote <gary_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 18:36:24 -0500

So how come mine are uncleaned? Same price...
---
>>> coming out of Morocco.  I have 60 kilo's of ordinary
unclassified chondrites for sale.  There may be some surprises in these,
as I have not searched through them and my last large shipment had
several kilo's of the EL3.  These stones are medium to lower quality and
some have crust and the average size is under 100 grams.
---
Gary