[meteorite-list] Innisfree meteorite

From: Dieter Heinlein <dieter-heinlein_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 09:29:14 +0100

Hello Mike and list,

I was trying very hard to get a piece of the Innisfree meteorite for my private collection
since over 20 years! Since I already have Pribram, Lost City, Neuschwanstein, Moravka
and Peekskill in my collection -- so an Innisfree specimen would be more than welcome!

But there was NO chance. If another private collector was luckier, please contact me.

Thank you.

Dieter Heinlein, Augsburg, Germany
European Network of Fireball Photography and Meteorite Recovery