[meteorite-list] Why is Gujba not in the "Catalogue?"

From: Lance Wozniak <yumalan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 11:38:15 -0700

I was just gathering information on some meteorites I own and noticed that Gujba, CB3 does not appear as an entry in Catalogue of Meteorites, Fifth Edition by Monica Grady which was first published in 2000. This was long after Gujba was discovered in 1984. Meteorites from A to Z, Second Edition does have it listed. It shouldn't take longer than 16 years for a publication to get caught up, don't you think? Can anybody shed some light on this for me?

Thanks,
Lance Wozniak
Yuma,AZ