[meteorite-list] Exciting New meteorite material....Mokoia, Wairarapa and Alta Ameem

From: Bob WALKER <qwalkra1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 13:05:25 +1000

Graham

Rightyho

IMCA metstruck page is at http://imca.repetti.net/metinfo/metstruck.html

from that page

Here is a listing of meteorites that have hit
Humans, animals and/or man-made objects (HAMs)!
If you know of any documented hits not listed
here or if you know of any errors in this list,
please email the....

We should have a competition amongst the listoids to see who can name the
most that are missing from the metstruck list - are you out there Ken N ?

At this stage I suspect that both I and the great white hammer god will deem
this to be an observed fall and methinx also a nearly nailed but NOT a
hammer

I do not wish to take away from your excitement as to trading for such an
interesting and significant specimen and I thank you for bringing an
interesting story to the list

Any NZ falls/finds are damn near impossible to acquire - listoids will
remeber Dean B posting re this and his tribe of street urchins searching for
the fabled Ellerslie

Cheers