[meteorite-list] hit a tree

From: ensoramanda <ensoramanda_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 11:25:01 +0000

Hi Sergey,

What a great picture...a work of art...looks like something Picasso
made. More of case of a tree hitting a meteorite tho...very slowly!

Just as a wind up for those that think this is another promotion ploy
for certain meteorites....perhaps someone should make up a nice
promotional set of Tree Trimmers/ Axes displayed nicely embedded in a
splintered wooden display case!! ;-)

Perhaps I should never have started this thread!...sorry

Regards

Graham