[meteorite-list] Honolulu

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 17:12:57 -0800

Dear Tracy,
> Before I could definitively say Honolulu was a hammer, I'd have to do more
> research to confirm it, but it's not unlikely.
"Not unlikely" - hmmmm - still, it is encouraging....
> BTW, I think my statement came from misreading the original article in Aloha
> Airline's inflight magazine
 An impeccable source of information - at least for the lower middle classes
and mental midgets....
        Just joking.... I am truly excited you are willing to research this
further! Hopefully, you will come up with a reliable source - or even a
newspaper report stating it hit a structure or a ship. That would be
a major contribution to the metoritic knowledge base, at least in my
tiny mind.
        We (or at least I) await further pronouncements resulting from
your efforts.
        I solute you!
        Keeping his fingers crossed in San Diego, Michael