[meteorite-list] Meteorite Hits Page

From: Walter Branch <waltbranch_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 21:50:47 -0500

Hi Ann,

Yes, I thought it looked new. It looks great!
I especially like the intro page with the music.

As an aside and wayyyyy off topic, the Museum of Aviation at Warner Robbins
AFB is only a couple of hours away from me (they have an SR71 blackbird -
the hottest looking plane ever built). If you really want to see a cool
introduction to a website (turn up the sound) go here:
http://www.museumofaviation.org/

Let both pages play through.

-Walter Branch