[meteorite-list] Why is Gujba not in the "Catalogue?"

From: Lance Wozniak <yumalan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 11:05:50 -0700

Re: [meteorite-list] Why is Gujba not in the "Catalogue?"Thanks Eric and Mike for the information,

When I purchase a mereorite eventually I make a "Booklet" with as much information as I can find. I locate a map on the internet with coordinates and take photos of what I own as well. It's a hobby, collecting, right? Sometimes you have to dig a little more to get the "rest of the story." Thanks guys.

Lance Wozniak