[meteorite-list] Could it be.... Frank's Article Dated 20 Mar 1997

From: Moni Waiblinger-Seabridge <moni2555_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 13:55:02 -0800

Hello Bernd and All,

thank you very much for the article.
I have read some articles on classification, but this one written by Frank
Stroik is easily understood.
I do have a better idea of how classifying a meteorite is done now.
I can see also how mistakes are made, also given the time one has to put in
to have the proper result.
Do you think with so many NWAs being classified that some are done faster
than others and I don't mean only NWAs?
So I have heard before that some universities have a different outcome.
Having read the article its better understood why.

With best regards,
Moni