[meteorite-list] [ebay] ending in about a day

From: stan . <laser_maniac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 05:18:23 +0000

Hello all. Here is my last bunch of auctions for a little while - getting
ready for tucson as i type this, desperatly trying to finish up some last
minute work.... this week i have an absolutly killer piece of seymchan thats
about 80% pallasitic with a nice big 'blob' blob of metal showing the
typical awsome dual bandwidth widmanstatten pattern and nuewman lines
typical of seymchan. The piece is alsmot 5" wide and cut only about 2.5 mm
thick - so the crystals are nearly all translucent - really one of the best
seymchans of it's size i have ever seen. It's at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/fully-gem-olivine-seymchan-pallasite-meteorite_W0QQitemZ280072436676QQihZ018QQcategoryZ3239QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

all of my auctions are viewable at:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZlaserprogramQQhtZ-1

remeber to scroll past the laser junk - unless you want a 1.8 tesla
electromagnet capible of ripping a screwdriver out of your hands! Auction
end times start at 19:15 PST on thursday the 25th... I have a bunch of
questions I'm behind on answering from these auctions. been swamped getting
ready to leave for the show. I'll try to get them all banged out in the
morning.

See ya at the show for those who are going!

TIA!