[meteorite-list] Meteorite Baby Names for a Boy

From: Mike Bandli <fuzzfoot_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 17:11:50 -0800

Hello Friends,

My wife and I are expecting our first baby this June and we are at a
roadblock for a baby boy's name (this is harder than I thought). We would
both entertain the idea of a name that relates to meteorites, space, or the
cosmos. I would love to hear your suggestions for names that you think would
work (and our boy wouldn't get picked on.) We will not name our kid Uranus
or NWA either, so nothing weird please :) You ideas would be appreciated!

Please email me privately with your suggestions. I may post the top
contenders later if we decide to go this route.

See you all in Tucson,

Kind regards,
?
Mike Bandli
www.Astro-Artifacts.com
A Destination For Space Related Artifacts
?