[meteorite-list] Stefan's Kreep - and a new 606 g lunar in Tucson

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 20:19:05 +0100

Hola,

the woodpecker is working in the palm, sun is shining and
finally even Chladni's Heirs managed to set up their tables.

We have also to announce to the buyers of Stefan's NWA 4485,
that it was rated now to be a KREEP-rich basalt.
Well, it's a pairing to NWA 4472 - with its 188g NWA 4485 is the largest
KREEP in private hands (humm there aren't that many..).
As Greg already gave the proper and detailed information about this
extremely rare matter, we refer to his last post:

http://kuerzer.de/Kreep

We brought some slices with us (Innsuites R 334 & 335).

The other fine surprise, we have on display, is a whopping, partially
regmaglypted stone, of which we are sure, that it is another part of the
green&fresh Moon, the granulitic impactite NWA 3163/4483.
Has 606 grams.

Sooo, if you have nothing better to do and you're in Tucson, perhaps you'll
take a glimpse...
(we refilled the fridge with beer. Corona, haven't found Bavarian beer here
yet..).

Best!
The Heirs