[meteorite-list] Auction Catalog Complete

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 17:48:34 -0800

Greetings all,
        I completed the Tucson Meteorite Auction catalog
today, adding the two final items:
109
Book - Meteorites: A Photographic Study of Surface
Features:Part One Shapes - Signed by Ninninger
No Minimum

and:

110
Book - Meteorites: A Photographic Study of Surface
Features:Part Two: Orientation by Ninninger
No Minimum

Both these books are in very good condition, are highly prized,
and are full of hundreds of the most spectacular photos of fantastic
meteorites ever taken and both books are nearly impossible to get.
When I first started collecting, I was lucky enough to get one of
them (I cannot remember which one) after about two years - but
it took me nearly 8 years to get its companion.

        Anyway, anyone wanting to add any items will now have to
do so at the auction - and I need to get any remaining absentee
bids in in the next 24 hrs or so.
        Looking foreword to seeing you all there!
        Best wishes, Michael