[meteorite-list] Mike Farmer= "some guy"?

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 20:43:30 -0800 (PST)

I am confused, are you saying that no-one in Italy
makes more than $500,000 per year? What a craphole!
Yes, the financial police are called teh IRS here, and
they don't mess with people who make lots of money,
they tend to go after people who make nothing.
Mike Farmer

--- M come Meteorite Meteorites

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/mld/myrtlebeachonline/16540718.htm