[meteorite-list] Mike Farmer= "some guy"?

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 13:53:51 -0800 (PST)

Who cares? Why is is a topic for this list?
Matteo, please do not mention my name, or speak a bout
me, then I will do you the same courtesy. As we can
all see, the Tucson show started, and within minutes
you started commenting on my things and harrassing me.

Please leave me alone and we will all be much happier.
Mike
--- M come Meteorite Meteorites