[meteorite-list] sam's valley

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 16:32:40 -0800 (PST)

Hi list.You know how every often you are looking for
that one meteorite that someday you hope to find,well
thanks to moritz karl,I will be adding a real rarity
to my collection.A 1.53 gram slice of SAM'S VALLEY
oregon.I have been looking for that for along
time.When moritz made it available on ebay,I said
thats mine.And now it is.Thanks again moritz!I have
plugged one of my holes in my collection.

steve arnold

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
  Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999!!
  www.chicagometeorites.net
  Ebay I.D. Illinoismeteorites