[meteorite-list] Glorieta Meteorites for sale (1 appeared on "cash and treasures" TV show)

From: Ruben Garcia <meteoritemall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 17:11:40 -0800 (PST)

Here is the correct link.

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/meteoritemall/album/576460762387492858

Hi all,
I have several Glorieta meteorites for sale. One has a
hole in it, one appeared (very breifly) on the TV show
cash and treasures" and one has nice olivine! I found
all of these meteorites myself over the past year. I
recently aquired another very nice Glorieta specimen
and am making room for it. I'll try them first here on
the Meteorite list and whatever remains will hit ebay
soon.

Ruben Garcia
Phoenix, Arizona
http://www.mr-meteorite.com