[meteorite-list] very dangerous meteorite people!ME??

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 03:42:22 -0800 (PST)

Wow I do not know what to make of this most wanted
list.Hey I have been to mexico,hawaii,canada,43 of the
USA states,I am going to london,BUT I HAVE NEVER BEEN
TO AFRICA.How can I be a robber of something I have or
probably will never go to?I love NWA meteorites,but
not to be a robber.AND DANGEROUS?????Alot of you know
me,hardly dangeous as a kitten.I love all you guys and
gals.PPPPUUUURRRRRRR!A ROBBER?AND DANGEROUS?SAY IT
AIN'T SO SHIRLEY!And don't call me shirley.

steve

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
  Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999!!
  www.chicagometeorites.net
  Ebay I.D. Illinoismeteorites