[meteorite-list] Fw: Smithsonian Meteorites

From: Jose Campos <josecamposcomet_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 19:54:59 +0100

Hi Mike,

Thanks for sharing your interesting photos taken on your recent visit to the
famous Smithsonian Museum in Washington.
Allan Hills 84001 martian meteorite must have been quite exciting to see
before one's eyes!
Surprisingly, - as much as I can judge from your nice photos, - their
display does not indicate the weight of the meteorites.
Thanks once more.
Jos? Campos
Portugal