[meteorite-list] Ayayayayyy !!!

From: MexicoDoug <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 15:52:07 -0500

Hola List Amigos, it's been a break without a computer, but I'm home again
and alive for the moment in time to eat a slice of apple 'pay' and a perro
caliente (hot dog) with mustard, salsa, jalape?os and mayo as we sit on the
playa waiting for an extraterrestrial firework show. Even the Beach Boys
were just here a few weeks ago!

Thanks for the nostalgic photo of bacubirutiful bygone. Let me report that
the only change in field vestment has been a migration to the Tejano style
cowboy hat, except for the throwback in the middle of the photo whose tongue
got spot welded by his own saliva to that wonderful iron depicted in
Martin's link. (which could explain the lamenting "Ayayayayyy", when
babbling with a tongue stuck to a meteorite). Only lime juice enhanced by
salt can etch it loose and then must be rinsed three times in white oak
barril Tequila and dried out in the desert polished with blue agave fibers).

Here are the surviving folks from Martin's photo (originally upper center),
in a newer photo:-)
http://www.diogenite.com/haro2.jpg

I have a backlog of emails mostly to very nice listmembers I am slowly
starting to chip away. If I have the privilege of corresponding with you,
Thanks kindly for your patience with me.

Best wishes and good health,
Doug