[meteorite-list] Question from epb471

From: Sterling K. Webb <sterling_k_webb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 21:56:24 -0500

Hi,

    To change your email address for the List, go to:

    Then scroll down to the last item on the page and
enter your current (old) email address, which will take
you to:
http://six.pairlist.net/mailman/options/meteorite-list

    There, you have to enter your password. If you can't
remember or don't know your password, there's a button
to request it be emailed to you. Of course, that will be
at your old email address. But it only takes a few seconds
to get the password, assuming you still have access to your
old email address...

    And with your password, you can get to a page where
you can change your email address for the List. THAT
should switch you to your new address. It takes less time
to do than it does to explain...

Sterling K. Webb