[meteorite-list] Rainy day in Sweden

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 10:55:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,
well, our 3 week meteorite hunting trip in Sweden is
coming to a close, with a pretty high tally overall
(Robert Ward took the most booty) and I found the
least:(
The number of kilos is a closely guarded secret, but
the cargo agent yesterday was not too happy with the
crates and work needed to move our haul of heavenly
treasure while we were not happy with the hefty air
cargo bill.
Today has been very cold and rainy, but despite that
most people are out hunting anyway. I do not want to
risk damage to my machinery or my feet so I am taking
a break and reading emails.

I am dissapointed to read about the Greensburg issue,
but I can see both sides. I do not agree with Mr
Stimpson though, I think that it is rude and selfish
to deny urgently needed funds for people who lost
everything. I hope he himself has donated time or
money to help those who lost everything. I also am
dissapouinted that it is taking so long to get the
money that was doanted to the people. I think they
might need that money ASAP, not months after the
storm. Why the long wait? I also think that publicity
is still trying to be made by some that is perhaps
getting a little stale at this point.

Please give the money to the people who need it and
move on.
Michael Farmer