[meteorite-list] Grandstanding?

From: Bill <glixard_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 20:01:22 -0800

So a couple of pretty distinguished people buy a 1000 acre farm in 1994 with the intention of harvesting meteorites in their semi-retirement. How is this coat tailing? I see the reverse.

I remember all the silly crap comparing the names Stimpson and Simpson on this list. They were uncalled for. I can't find a single negative statement by Don Stimpson that predates the slamming he got for doing what he'd planned for many years before Steve was interested. I don't blame him if he's pissed off.

Brenham Meteorite Concern or whatever you call it is a disgrace. Move on.

Bill