[meteorite-list] Ensisheim And St Marie Report

From: GREG LINDH <geeg48_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 14:44:25 -0700

       Hi Dean,

    I've purchased several NWAs from you and I find that you give a good
product for a decent price....thank you very much!!!
    I enjoyed the account of your vacation in Europe and your time at, and
description of Ensisheim. Going to Ensisheim was not in my budget this
year....maybe someday. Although from what you and others say, the
meteorite market may dry up and big shows may become a thing of the past. I
hope not, as I am still building my small collection. One good thing is,
even if I never obtained another meteorite, I still have more than I ever
dreamed possible six months ago. At that time I didn't know that meteorites
were available to the general public until I saw a 1.25 lbs., oriented
Sikhote-Alin at the gift shop at Kitt Peak Observatory. I bought it (at a
very good price), had my wife drive back to our home in Prescott Valley, AZ,
as I cradled my first piece of outer space in my hands all the way home. I
now have 18 meteorites. I have yet to find one out in the field, but I
purchased Ruben Garcia's metal detector from him and I am determined to find
my own meteorites.
    Once again, Dean, thanks for your honest dealings with me.

    Regards,
                  Greg Lindh