[meteorite-list] Enigmatic NWA 1685 + Dean's BL + Taouz ... Revisited

From: bernd.pauli at paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: 11 Jul 2007 20:42:50 UT

Hello Moni, Steve (Chicago), and List,

"Zelimir writes that he already has the classification for this meteorite.
Maybe that shows that this one might not be the same meteorite. If
Dean found several in a box of goodies, then it could be possible yours
is not the same as Zelimir's."

This / these meteorite(s) will remain a puzzle in the foreseeable future even
though a piece of NWA 1685 from one of our list members is presently
under classification.