[meteorite-list] GPS [AD]

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 00:25:51 +0200

Mark,

"- I'm happy to make clear that the material I have listed cannot be stated
as being from the same source as "your" NWA 4766 and the other two LP"

So we are all happy again.

"- Selling strategies - I'll agree not to tell you how to price and
market your goods, if you agree to reciprocate the favour."

Agreed, as anyway the collectors decide.

" I'm delighted that your specimens are much larger than mine."

That's not the point.
>From a certain minuteness, it gets difficult to identify whether a stone
could be that what it should be.
I remember back, when we once purchased a lot of small stones from the NWA
1110 series, (from dealer, nomad, market or wherever),
a quarter of them were so tiny, that only under the microscope one could
see, that they were sandstone and a part of them simply wasn't identifiable
with 100% certitude, hence not suitable for sale.

But as you're an IMCA-member, I'm confident, that you know, what you're
doing.

Regards,
Martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----