[meteorite-list] GPS: Channels, post-processing, DGPS and AD at bottom

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 03:56:36 -0700

on 7/11/07 10:14 PM, Thaddeus Besedin at endophasy at yahoo.com wrote:
> Note: I support the unregulated copying and
> distribution of copyrighted materials, including
> music, software, and scientific literature.
Dear Thaddeus,
        Please say it ain't so...
        Did you really mean to say you support violation
of copyrights? If I write and publish an ebook. you think
it is ok to send it around to others denying me of my
intellectual property, efforts and advertising?
        Tell me you simply made a grammatical error and that
is not what you meant to say.
        RSVP
        Michael