[meteorite-list] GA meteorite assn. meeting on sat.

From: Anita D. Westlake <libawc_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 08:05:45 -0400

In case you all are wondering what this email means, I'm trying to start up
a meteorite association in Georgia. Our first meeting is this coming
Saturday, July 14th at 11am at Jerry Armstrong's house in Winston, GA. We're
going to decide what to call ourselves, how often we'll want to meet and
where, how much dues to charge (if any), etc.

We're going to have barbeque, go swimming and lounge around Jerry's "Tkki
Bar". If you'd like to be part of this historic meeting, please feel free to
email me for more details.

We're also going to buy, swap, trade and drool over meteorites at this
meeting, as well as show and tell our collections. It promises to be a fun
day all the way around!

P.S. I published my very first article in Meteorite magazine in May. I hope
you'll all take the time to read it.

Anita

  _____