[meteorite-list] Parnalee

From: AstronomicalResearchNetwork <arn1200_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 02:20:53 -0500

Short Sale list
Paranalee the classic of LL3 type selling for more than $100/g +
Today I offer a beautiful crusted fragment of 6.5g for $475

Cumberland classic Aubrite type selling for $100/g +
one beautiful slice 5.2g $350

Sahara 99555 angrite type selling for $1,000/g
One wonderful crusted end cut 3.5g $2,000

I have a large selection of rare material .
If you are looking for something special send me an Email .
My website has only a small fraction of what I have for sale !
http://www.meteorites4sale.net/
See something you like on my website make me an offer !!
Best Regards Ken Regelman