[meteorite-list] Looking for Meteorite consultant for play

From: MexicoDoug <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 11:46:03 -0500

Hello Jonathan,

Walter L. Newton was a list member for some time and was a frighteningly
quick study for meteorites due to his interest in them. He has a strong
interest in theatre and has written many plays; I believe he is one of the
owners of this playhouse, though the current play "Not Now, Darling, I'm
Lusting after a Meteorite" doesn't appear to have his participation.

http://www.minersalley.com/nowplay.htm

http://www.minersalley.com/shows/1984/1984_hist.htm
http://www.minersalley.com/shows/rose_garden/rose_garden_hist.htm

I'd suggest you contact them
http://www.minersalley.com/shows/1984/1984_cast.htm#walter
or Walter directly if this email still works newtonw2 at comcast.net

And, Mamas, Don't Wish your Meteorite Hunters be CFOs :-)
Doug