[meteorite-list] [AD] Sunday eBay Goodies

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 10:29:43 -0700

Dear Listees:

Greetings comrades.

For anyone interested in doing a little armchair shopping this evening,
I have some nice meteorites closing on eBay in a few hours.

They include an unusual Sikhote-Alin with multiple rollover lips; an
attractive end cut of Korra Korrabes H3 from Africa with lots of metal;
a lovely small Gibeon with patina at only $0.11/gram; a pair of those
fabulous Moon and Mars boxes handmade by our esteemed European friends
Chladni and Co., and other goodies.

All photographed in living digital color for your viewing pleasure:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZaerolitemeteorites

Best wishes to all from a grey and unusually humid Tucson,

Geoff N.

www.aerolite.org
www.campometeorites.com